Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Women of Valor (Family Bible Study)
A study on women of courage and faith
These women are known for their courage, strength, and amazing faith.
- Rahab, who was the only person in her city to trust God,
- Deborah, a leader of her whole community,
- Jael, whose tent-making biz was killer,
- Abigail, the only woman the Bible describes as gorgeous AND brilliant,
- and a rich, unnamed woman who had death-defying faith.
Discover timeless truths from the stories of these real women in this 20-day reading plan.
Within this plan, you’ll find
- 20 short lessons, each with a short Bible passage, discussion starters, and an optional interactive element.
- A memory verse poster for Deuteronomy 7:9 in NIV, NLT, ESV, NKJV, and NASB versions.
- A coloring page version of the memory verse in each of the same versions.
Download it now and start today!
*Note: This is a digital resource. No physical product will be shipped.