Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
I AM More Than A Baby
EXPERIENCE JESUS IN A NEW WAY THIS CHRISTMAS!
– Discover the “fully God” aspect of Jesus
– Learn his role in creation
– Worship him as more than a baby in a manger
The story of Christmas is sweet and fuzzy and has a hint of the exotic. But have you ever wondered where Jesus came from? Did the Son of God begin to exist at the moment of conception in Mary’s womb?
The short answer is “nope”. God the Son, as part of the eternal Triune God, has existed for eternity. So what on earth was he up to before he put on skin?
In this 14 day discussion guide, you’ll discover how the New Testament writers saw God the Son in the Old Testament, and not just as the prophesied Messiah.
- Each day contains a verse from the Old Testament, compared with a verse from the New Testament. Each parallel was drawn by the New Testament writer or by Jesus, so none of it was invented by me. 😜
- Each day also contains an initial question that will help your child understand the Old Testament verse, and a thought-provoking question that will help your family see the connection between the two verses.
- Each reading also contains a graphic, which is later included in a sheet of illustrations that your children can color and cut out. They can be used as ornaments or simply as a way to help your child get a better handle on the story.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Due to the semi-abstract nature of drawing connections between two Bible passages, this family discussion guide will be best for elementary-aged kids and up. Preschoolers can (and will) chime in when your family has a conversation on this topic, but I wouldn’t recommend using it if you only have preschoolers.
HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE?
- Unless conversations with your kids tend to get really intense, each section should take less than 5 minutes. Perfect for a mealtime conversation!